Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before playing you should know how much time and money you can afford to spend. Make sure gambling does not become a problem in your life and you do not lose control of your play.
In order to avoid problems with gambling, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- When you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
- Don't gamble when you're depressed or upset
- Balance gambling with other activities
- Don't drink or take drugs when gambling
If you have ever been worried about gambling problems or are just curious to check the results, please try our quick self assessment test.
To find out more on problem gambling go to: http://www.ncpgambling.org/ or visit Gamblers Anonymous http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
Daily, Weekly and Monthly deposit limits can be set on your account.
If you feel that you would benefit from setting your own deposit limits, you can do this by contacting the Casino Support Team to discuss the options.
Please note that should you wish to increase your limits again or remove them completely, this will not be effective immediately. Only after 24 hours has lapsed will increased limits be available.
Should you feel you have a gambling problem and require a short or long term restriction, we offer a Self–Exclusion option.
- Cooling off periods between 24 hours and 6 weeks
- 6 months self-exclusion period*
Please note that once a self-exclusion request has been applied, we will not be able to reverse this decision. You are advised to carefully consider this decision before committing to a self-exclusion and discuss your situation with a gambling help group if you are in any doubt.
In order to initiate a Self-Exclusion period because of a gambling problem, please contact our Casino Support Team to discuss the available responsible gambling options and to decide which would best suit your needs. Following this initial consultation, a request in email format will be required in order for us to apply effective restrictions**. This must be sent from the email address registered on the Casino Account. Self-Exclusions should not be assumed to be applied until such time as a confirmation email has been sent from the casino back to the email address registered on the casino account.
Should you decide to enter a self-exclusion period, please ensure that you self-exclude at any other gambling operators, where you may also hold accounts. Please submit your Comprehensive Self-Exclusion request to the Commission on http://gamingcommission.ca/playerexclusion.htm. Doing so will assist to maximise the effectiveness of your exclusion.
* Should Zodiac Casino deem it unwise or unhealthy for the Gaming Account to be re-opened it will be closed permanently at the sole discretion of Zodiac Casino. Zodiac Casino reserves the right to initiate an exclusion if there is reason to believe the account holder has a gambling problem, or due to other circumstances, it is deemed not to be in their or the casino’s best interests to continue gambling activities.
** Although we make every effort to ensure subsequently opened accounts are identified as self-excluded, we respectfully ask that self-excluded account holders refrain from opening new accounts. We cannot be held responsible for gambling activity on accounts if you attempt to circumvent our systems.
Casino Limitations and Minor Policy
Casino play at Zodiac Casino is available only to persons older than 19 years of age, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is the greater. Minors may not play at this online casino under any circumstances. Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to ensure the prohibition of play by minors.